SELF-WATERING FABRIC POT BASE, 4-PACK
- Potted plant stands designed to deliver water to fabric pots to remove the need for active irrigation.
- Automatically directs water up to your plant's roots using the included adjustable length wick lines.
- Heavy-duty drip tray collects runoff water for redelivery and can withstand planters up to 100 pounds.
- Reservoir plate lifts your fabric pot off the ground to keep algae and other buildups from spreading.
- Included gauge displays the current water level while the strainer spout enables quick replenishment.
A set of under-trays designed for use with fabric pots to automatically deliver water to eliminate the need for active irrigation. The self-watering fabric pot base directs water up to your plant using high absorption wick lines that moisten the soil and roots. Its heavy-duty saucer stores runoff water and nutrients and, when used with the reservoir plate, can withstand up to 100 pounds. This plate elevates your fabric pot up off the ground to keep algae and other buildups from spreading. A water gauge is included to display water levels in the reservoir while the strainer spout on the other end enables quick pouring and replenishing.
The self-watering base is a companion piece with potted planters made of nonwoven fabric that allow water to permeate and soak through. Each water delivery plant stand in this 4-pack set can support round fabric pots with up to 5-gallon capacities, weighing up to 100 pounds. You can set this anywhere traditional saucer trays and potted planters are found including spaces like:
- Grow Tents
- Grow Rooms
- Front Yards
- Back Yards
- Outdoor Gardens