GROW TENT TRELLIS NETTING, FLEXIBLE ELASTIC CORDS, 2X2’
- Grow tent netting designed to improve lateral plant growth and support heavy yields like fruit and buds.
- Elastic rubber cords shrouded in high-quality polyester can bear heavy climbing fruits and vegetables.
- Non-abrasive cells provide plant stem protection and allow ample space for pruning and picking.
- Versatile steel hooks securely clip the height-adjustable trellis net onto your grow tent's frame.
- Trellis netting stretches up to 2x2’ for use with flowers, green peas, tomatoes, and eggplants.
Agricultural plant netting designed for use in grow tents to provide weight-bearing support and improve lateral or upward plant growth. Each trellis net features cells that accommodate most plants, providing soft stem protection while allowing space for pruning and picking. Elastic rubber cords shrouded in heavy-duty polyester create a heavy-duty plant trellis netting capable of withstanding acute stretching. Its soft texture enables use with flowers, green peas, tomatoes, and other vined climbing fruits and vegetables without cutting into their stems.
This horticulture netting is suitable for use in outdoor and indoor applications, capable of being installed horizontally, vertically, or in an A-frame array. Best fit for grow tents, the elastic trellis net can secure itself to steel frames, and adjust its height as needed, using its four-corner steel hooks. It can also fold into a smaller shape and relocate its hooks for use in smaller grow spaces.