CLOUDLAB 864D, 2-IN-1 ADVANCE GROW TENT 5X4, 2000D MYLAR CANVAS, 60" X 48" X 80"
- An advanced grow tent designed to create optimal climate conditions for year-round plant cultivation indoors.
- 50% thicker steel frame inside a denser canvas and reflective diamond Mylar that prevents light leaks.
- Second chamber with detachable tray and removable wall divided for plants in vegetative and seedling stages.
- Future ready design featuring controller mounting plate with passthrough for no light-leak cable management.
- 60” x 48” x 80” | 9 Plant Capacity | Viewing Window | 2000D Canvas Density | 2x Weight Bearing
A grow tent designed to grow plants indoors by providing complete control over climate conditions. It features a secondary chamber where the top half is used for plants in their vegetative stages, and the bottom half for those in their seedling stages. This grow tent uses a waterproof oxford canvas with a 2000D thickness for higher durability and light-proofing. Cross-patterned diamond mylar lines the surface of the inner walls, which will reflect and maximize output from your grow light. To ensure maximum reflectivity and prevent light leaking, an inner ribbon stitching creates a seal that lines the zippers inside the grow tent. Additionally, the duct ports’ double cinching design closes them on either side to reinforce the light-proof sealing. Accessories include a waterproof floor tray, a built-in tool bag, and a mounting plate to install your controller onto the grow tent.
PREMIUM BUILD QUALITY
This growing tent is reinforced by its frame’s steel construction, utilizing 22 mm diameter poles compared to standard grow tents’ 18 mm poles. The corner pieces share the same rigidity that keeps the tent upright and sturdier than others. This, along with its roof beams, enables up to 150 pounds of grow equipment support when hung at intersecting points. A metallic finish protects the steel poles from long term wear and tear while presenting a clean aesthetic.
The CLOUDLAB series enables you to grow your desired plant year-round and is specially made for gardening indoors. Place it in any room in your home such as your closet, basement, guest room, or garage. Opening the air venting screen or pairing the floor duct port with an intake fan will allow fresh air to enter the grow tent. Peel back the window flap to track progress while preserving the climate of the inner space, where the tool bag stores and organizes your grow accessories. The Velcro wall and tray is removable to convert the grow tent into a single chamber grow space.