BLACK TWIST TIES WITH BUILT-IN CUTTER, 100M
- Garden wire ties designed to progress vertical growth by fastening plants to garden support systems.
- Constructed of iron string wires encased in thin PE plastic that is flexible and stays bound.
- Highly durable and weather-resistant 100m wire fasteners, ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Features built-in metal trimmer to quickly cut the easy-unwinding twist tie at your desired length.
- Versatile and reusable home office use, for tool organizing, kitchen tidying, and cable management.
A set of heavy-duty wire fasteners designed to hold plants up together with stakes, grids, posts, and other support systems. Each roll of plant ties is made of an iron string core enveloped in thin plastic that is easy to shape. This plastic finish also enables weather-resistant use over long periods of time, making them suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. The grocery-style wire ties are kept in a spindle form for easy unwinding and encased with a built-in cutter, giving you the flexibility to cut them to your desired length.
This black plant ties set can apply low stress training and secure vines, shrubs, and flowers to trellis nets and fences. While they are primarily used with stakes, grids, and other plant support systems, they also have multi-purpose use outside of gardening. This includes home and office applications like tidying up kitchens, organizing tools, and cable managing computer, monitor, headphone, and USB cords.